2020 Nov College ID Showcase Tournament Rules
All games shall be played in accordance with the laws observed by the USYSA/FIFA/IYSA with the exceptions noted herein.
ROSTER SIZES & ELIGIBILITY
14U-19U (2007-2002)- (11v11) Roster Size Maximum 22
Five (5) guest players will be allowed in all age divisions if they are registered with the USYSA or US Clubs, have a current USYSA or US Clubs player pass, and have a tournament guest player form on file with the tournament register.
• ● No roster changes will be approved during the course of the tournament.
2020/2021 AGE DIVISIONS
19U: Born 2002
18U: Born 2003
17U: Born 2004
16U: Born 2005
15U: Born 2006
14U: Born 2007
LENGTH OF GAMES/GAME PROCEDURES
● Home team is listed first on the schedule and will be required to change uniforms in the event of a color conflict.
● Referees shall have final approval of all equipment.
● U14-U19 teams shall use size 5 ball.
● Players are to be on one side of the playing field and spectators on the opposite side.
● 14U-19U(11v11)- all games will be 80 minutes in length 2x40,with a 5 minute halftime. Field Size 1 10 yds x 72 yds.
● The schedule is subject to change at any time up until the start of the tournament, please review your schedules regularly.
● Schedule changes will be posted at www.rockfordraptors.org please check site.
● All games will end no later than 5 minutes prior to the starting time of the next scheduled
● NO AWARDS OR PLAYOFFS•
Tournament committee reserves the right to:
match and will be scored accordingly.
Reschedule, relocate, or terminate games due to weather conditions.
If half of the game has been played before the termination for weather conditions or tournament
director decisions, the game stands as a completed
Reduce the duration of the game.
Cancel the tournament due to weather or other unforeseen conditions, which are not conducive to
Once a team has been accepted into the Nov College ID Showcase tournament, no refunds will
be issued to the teams unless the tournament is
cancelled. If the tournament is cancelled due to an "act of nature", the tournament may retain 25% of the advertised team entry fee to cover non-refundable expenditures for the tournament. The committee will decide if or any prorated fees will be refunded.
Substitutions may be made, with the consent of the referee, at the following times:
● May Sub on either Teams Throw In
● On Either T eams Corner Kick
● After a goal is scored
● Prior to restarting the game with a goal kick
● During any Dead Ball Situation
● For an injured player
● Note: Players must leave and enter the field at the half line.
TOURNAMENT SCORING/ TIE BREAKING/NO PLAYOFFS AND AWARDS
• ● Win 3 Points• ●Tie 1Point
● Loss 0 Points
● Forfeit 3 Points (The Maximum Points that can be awarded)